- 3 challenges for science and democracy after Rio +20 Melissa Leach outlines the argument for a science-led agenda in development. (I particularly like the idea of ‘expert citizens’)
- #devcliches Proof, if anyone needed it, that the development community are the most self-deprecating of all
- Enough food for everyone, IF… Following the launch of the IF campaign last week, Make Wealth History outlines some of the most glaring omissions
- Is Green Growth Good for the Poor? World Bank report discussing the trade-offs within the rising trend for ‘green growth’ strategies
- Arguing about a Revolution Rosalind Eyben describes the bumpy road to social change in Bolivia, and what happens when the middle-man is no longer needed
- Voluntourism & Children Hanna Voelkl provides an interesting summary of her dissertation, which looks at the effects of voluntourism on local children, using the case study of an orphanage in Ghana.